- Genavix, 90-Day Commit to Get Fit Program Leader
- American Council on Exercise – Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer
- AAAI/ISMA – Certified Yoga Instructor Phase 1 & 2 and TRX – Certified Instructor
- AAAI/ISMA Tabata Certified
- B.S. Psychology, Westfield State University & M.S. Psychology, Springfield College
- American Heart Association CPR/AED Certified
Anna focuses on providing the highest quality individual and small group personal training services. She has been working in the health and fitness industry since 2001 and is passionate about helping clients live a healthy lifestyle. With Anna’s upbeat attitude and persistent drive to achieve success, she focuses on designing personalized workouts pertaining to her client’s needs. By providing professional guidance, she teaches proper technique and puts forth guidelines to maximize specific workouts to gain strength, mobility, flexibility, coordination and balance. Anna incorporates circuit training, plyometrics, TRX, and kettle bell training. This allows individuals the opportunity to reach their athletic goals, prevent injury and disease, and enhance their everyday life. She is a huge proponent of safe, efficient and functional movement. Anna is dedicated to the well-being and success of her clients. Her ultimate goal is to empower her clients to live a healthy lifestyle.