This is the answer you have been looking for!
The 90 Day Commit to Get Fit Program is different from any other program. It starts with a comprehensive health and fitness assessment that includes blood work to test blood sugar and cholesterol. This is not a diet or a strict workout plan. For thirteen weeks you will meet in a group for two hours. Hour one is comprised of nutrition, behavior modification or stress management education and hour two is fitness education and exercise. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to manage your nutrition and fitness going forward.
- Average weight loss of 17.5 lbs.
- Average waist size reduction of two inches
- Average blood pressure drop of 11 points
- Average cholesterol drop of 24 points
- Average blood sugar drop of 4 points
Mondays 6:30pm begins June 4th – 50% SOLD OUT – Don’t wait!
For questions & to register contact 508-746-7448 ext 15 or email@example.com