This is the answer you have been looking for!
Now accepting Harvard Pilgrim & CIGNA Health Care, the 90 Day Commit to Get Fit Program is different from any other program. It starts with a comprehensive health and fitness assessment that includes blood work to test blood sugar and cholesterol. This is not a diet or a strict workout plan. For thirteen weeks you will meet with a Registered Dietitian/Wellness Coach in a group for two hours. Hour one is comprised of nutrition, behavior modification or stress management education and hour two is fitness education and exercise. Includes 90 days of full use of all club facilities & programs with the support of a personal trainer. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to manage your nutrition and fitness going forward.
- Average weight loss of 17.5 lbs.
- Average waist size reduction of two inches
- Average blood pressure drop of 11 points
- Average cholesterol drop of 24 points
- Average blood sugar drop of 4 points
- Saturdays 10am to 12pm – starting November 24th – 4 SPOTS LEFT!
- Monday 10am to 12pm – starting January 21st
- Wednesdays 3:30pm to 5:30pm – starting January 23rd
- Mondays 6:30pm to 8:30pm – starting February 4th
- Thursdays 5:30pm to 7:30pm – starting February 7th
Limited to 15 spaces. $649 for complete program. Contact with questions and for health insurance participation information. Currently accepting Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, CIGNA and others.
508-746-7448 ext 15 or 90dayCTGF@plymouthfitness.com
Fill out the form for more information or to get started: