- Saturdays 10am to 12pm – starting September 7th – SOLD OUT!
- Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm – starting September 25th – SOLD OUT!
- Thursdays 5:30pm to 7:30pm – starting November 7th – SOLD OUT!
- Wednesdays 3:30pm to 5:30pm – starting January 8th
This is the answer you have been looking for!
Now accepting plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim, & CIGNA Health Care, the HealthyCARE 90 Day Commit to Get Fit Program is different from any other program. It starts with a comprehensive health and fitness assessment that includes blood work to test blood sugar and cholesterol. This is not a diet or a strict workout plan. For thirteen weeks you will meet with a Registered Dietitian/Wellness Coach in a group for two hours. Hour one is comprised of nutrition, behavior modification or stress management education and hour two is fitness education and exercise with the support of a personal trainer. For non-members, includes use of club facilities during the program. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to manage your nutrition and fitness going forward.
- Average weight loss of 17.5 lbs.
- Average waist size reduction of 2 inches
- Average blood pressure drop of 11 points
- Average cholesterol drop of 24 points
- Average blood sugar drop of 4 points
Limited to 15 spaces per group. $1800 value for only $720 or even $0 with health insurance coverage. Contact with questions and for health insurance participation information. Currently accepting plans from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, CIGNA and others.
508-746-7448 ext 115